Please see important notice below
IMPORTANT NOTICE ABOUT OFFICE VISITS
Update: March 17, 2020
We want to keep our patients as healthy as we possibly can during the COVID-19 pandemic. In order to do that, we have to reduce the number of patient visits by using telemedicine when medically appropriate and by minimizing the number of people in our waiting rooms.
If you've scheduled an appointment with us:
- 1. Our providers will review your chart before your visit to determine if it would be wiser to conduct your visit via telephone rather than in person. If so, we will call you well before your appointment to let you know.
- 2. If you are told to come in, please call the office as soon as you arrive in our parking lot to let us know that you're here. We'll ask you to stay in your car until a staff member comes to bring you into an exam room. Please don't bring a guest with you, so we can minimize everyone's exposure to the virus.
- 3. If you haven't heard from us, PLEASE CALL BEFORE you come to the office. Our main number is 978-927-4800.
- 4. All annual exams are being rescheduled for the time being.
If you'd like to schedule an appointment with us:
- 1. If you need to make an appointment for a routine prenatal visit, you will be scheduled for an office visit. As above, we'll contact you before that appointment if your provider decides that it would be best to conduct your visit by phone.
- 2. If you are having a problem, you'll speak with one of our nurse practitioners or physician assistants to determine the best course of action.
- 3. All routine GYN visits and annual exams are being scheduled at least four weeks from now.
We will continue to take the best possible care of you throughout the coming weeks.
Please call our office at 978-927-4800 if you have any questions or concerns.
Helpful Links To The CDC Concerning Coronavirus
Health Care For Women
Since 1964, Essex County OB/GYN has been “Caring for Generations” of women on the North Shore of Massachusetts by providing comprehensive obstetrical and gynecological care to women throughout their lives. We believe that caring for you means caring about you.
Notice: Liberty Tree Office
As of July 1st, 2019 we no longer see patients at our 140 Commonwealth Ave, Danvers location (Next to the Liberty Tree Mall). Patients normally seen at the Commonwealth Ave, Danvers office, will be seen in other offices, including, Lahey Outpatient Center on Maple Street in Danvers, in one of our two offices on the Beverly Hospital Campus at 83 Herrick Street in Beverly or at our Gloucester location.
If you have any questions, please call. 978-927-4800.
New VIDEO - An Introduction to Obstetrical Care at Essex County OB/GYN
Pregnant and wondering about over-the-counter medications?
Pregnant and wondering about the Flu Vaccine?
Please tell us about your experience with us.
2 New Midwives.
Gwen Olsen, CNM & Jennifer Prentis, CNM
recently joined our practice. To learn more about them,
please visit our midwives page.
Click Here to go to Our Midwives Page